MyHousing is run by Wheatley Group – Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management group.
We provide homes and services to over 210,000 people in 19 local authority areas across Central Scotland.
The partner organisations within Wheatley are:
- GHA – Scotland’s largest social landlord, with 40,000 affordable homes in Glasgow;
- DGHP – with over 10,000 homes across the region;
- Dunedin Canmore – owning and managing 5800 homes in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife;
- Cube Housing Association – with more than 3500 homes across the west of Scotland;
- Loretto Housing – with 1300 affordable homes in the central belt;
- West Lothian Housing Partnership – with over 700 affordable homes;
- Wheatley Care – which provides care and support to around 3000 people every week across Scotland;
- Lowther Homes – which lets and manages over 2100 mid-market and full-market homes and provides factoring services to 29,000 homeowners;
- Wheatley Solutions – where 500 staff provide support services to the Group subsidiaries;
- Wheatley Foundation – which invests over £5million annually supporting disadvantaged and vulnerable people in Wheatley’s communities; and
- City Building (Glasgow) – jointly owned by Wheatley and Glasgow City Council, employing over 2000 employees and providing repairs and maintenance services to Wheatley homes in the west of Scotland.