If you are 55 or over, one of our homes with a Livingwell service could be for you.
Our Livingwell service helps older people live independently in their own homes for as long as they can.
Homes with Livingwell services are available through GHA, Cube Housing Association and Loretto Housing Association.
The service includes:
- daily visits for tenants who want them from a dedicated mobile team
- contact when it suits, for example in the evening and at weekends
- staff, or volunteers, on site at certain times seven days a week
- Livingwell Advisors, working in small local teams as part of wider area hubs, providing cover 365 days a year
- a wider range of leisure and social activities for tenants
- opportunities for tenants to take part in volunteering
- a tried-and-tested OkEachDay service where tenants press a button to let us know everything is fine at their home and, if not, receive a call from a friendly person.
Our Livingwell service is run by Loretto Care, part of Wheatley Group, and one of Scotland’s leading care and support providers. The OKEachday service is operated by Alertacall.
Tenants living in Glasgow with more complex or critical needs can get help to arrange a statutory assessment for a care package by the Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership.
Our Livingwell homes, which were previously sheltered and very sheltered housing, are available to people aged 60 and over.
Livingswell 55+ is our former amenity housing. For people aged 55 and over, the Livingwell 55+homes offer independent living, offering tenants the option of support visits and access to technology.
Tenants pay an additional charge on top of their rent to receive the benefits of the Livingwell service.
To note an interest in available homes for rent for people aged 55 and over, go to Search for a home and search for homes in Band E.
Line dancing, arts and crafts, bingo, dominoes and more. Watch our video with tenants who love our Livingwell service.