2 new build properties available
1 bedroom 1st floor flats
Livingwell (retirement over 55)
We are delighted to advertise our 1-bedroom 1st floor new build flats in Easterhouse.
If you are aged 55 or over, one of our new build homes with a Livingwell service could be for you.
There are 2 first floor properties available which benefit from a modern kitchen 1 double bedroom with built in wardrobes and bathroom with bath and over bath shower. There is a common room and communal garden on site.
This is a newly built Livingwell site just off junction10 of the M8 motorway next to Glasgow Fort.
It has many amenities close by such as Easterhouse Health Centre which is within walking distance, as is The Lochs shopping centre.
Glasgow Fort and Morrisons supermarket are within walking distance or 1 stop on the local bus. There are great transport links in this area to Glasgow city centre and beyond.
Our Livingwell service helps older people live independently in their own homes for as long as they can and our service includes:
· daily visits for tenants who want them from a dedicated mobile team
· contact when it suits, for example in the evening and at weekends
· staff, or volunteers, on site at certain times seven days a week
· Livingwell Advisors, working in small local teams as part of wider area hubs, providing cover 365 days a year
· a wider range of leisure and social activities for tenants
· a tried-and-tested OkEachDay service where tenants access this service via a tablet , where a button is pressed to let us know everything is fine at their home and, if not, receive a call from a friendly person.
All customers are required to pay 4 weekly rental charge up front prior to receiving the keys. **The artists impression is for guidance only and may be subject to change prior to completion