Rent is paid as soon as you receive the keys to your new home. You will also need to pay rent one month in advance.
Rent is due every four weeks.
There are three easy ways to pay your rent
- Direct Debit – simple to set up and the most hassle-free way to pay your rent. Your payment will come off your bank account on a date and at a frequency that suits you.
- Online account – an online account is a quick and easy way to pay online, view your balance, recent charges and payments. Click the relevant link below to register/login to pay using your online account:
- Wheatley Homes Glasgow – My Wheatley Homes Glasgow
- Wheatley Homes East - My Wheatley Homes East
- Loretto – My Loretto
- Call us – phone us to pay by debit or credit card.
You can choose to pay each week, fortnight, four-weekly or monthly or you may have an agreed arrangement with your housing officer. It’s up to you.
Check out the UK Government website for more information about Universal Credit.
Your rent payments allow us to keep improving homes, communities and the lives of our tenants. This includes:
- a quality repairs service
- new heating, insulation work, kitchens, bathrooms, windows, roofs and doors
- the environmental services and improvements around your home
- a 24-hour, seven days a week, customer service centre
- expert money, welfare and fuel advice to help you make the most of your money
- helping people into work, education and training.